Monday, March 24, 2014

♥1007

♥ 
Skin: .tsg. MeiMei 2.0 A Tone
Eyes: .tsg. Galaxy - Light Browns
Blush: .tsg. High Maintenance Blush - Genki
Hair: little bones. True Affection - Lavender ✎New
Headband: [geek.] Gamer Headband Pak -Pinks-
Tongue: [geek.] Squirrel?? Puppy Tongue -Heart Life or Death ❥Suicide Dollz
Collar: [geek.] Got Capped Collar Pak -Pink= ❥Suicide Dollz
Pet: .Birdy. Puggly {Kitty}
Nails: .{ mpc }. Rawr Nails . Slink applier ✎New
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement {Applier Skin .tsg. tone A}
Jacket: [monso] My Oversize Bomber - Pink ✎New
Pants: ::LC:: Shattered Denim Jean V1 ✎New
Tighty: .{ mpc }. Rawr Tights . Panthera . Pink ✎New
Boots: [geek.] Puddle Hopper Boots - Pink Hearts ✎Luck of the Irish
Poses: {Imeka~} Yunna-Poses

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just started my blog, I came by yours and I love it, I hope we can follow each other! :))

    http://fashion-and-photography-on-2life.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete